We are looking forward to being able to have a limited number of persons join us for Mass on the weekends beginning next weekend - June 13 and 14.
The safety and well-being of our parishioners, staff, and clergy is of utmost importance. We have worked hard to create a plan that will allow us to maintain appropriate social distancing. This includes everything from assigned parking and seating areas to the
reception of communion and the collection of the offertory. The seating will be assigned by section - Left/Tabernacle Transept, Nave Left/Tabernacle, Nave Right/Ambo, and Right/Ambo Transept - as can be seen in the diagram above.
We have also instituted sanitation procedures to keep our church clean and our people healthy.
For this first phase of opening Mass up for a limited number of parishioners to attend, we will be able to have 29 households join us. A household consists of persons living in the same home and is limited to a maximum of 6 persons, 6 years old and older. Due to the limited seating available, each household may only register once every three weeks.
The Mass schedule each weekend will be as follows:
· Saturday 5pm - In-Person Mass (Pre-Registration required.)
· Sunday 10am - In-Person Mass (Pre-Registration required.)
· Sunday 11:30am - Livestreamed Mass (Via Facebook.)
We will continue livestreaming as long as needed.
The dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass has been extended through
June 28. We strongly and respectfully encourage those over the age of 65 or with
underlying health concerns to not sign up to join us in person at this time.
On Tuesday of each week a parish e-news will be sent with the registration link. Before registration we ask that you thoroughly review the list of requirements and provide all the necessary information that we ask for. That information includes the following; more details will be sent on Tuesday:
· Advance Registration is required. Anyone who has not pre-registered will not be admitted into the church. The sign-up link will be sent via the parish E-News only.
· Households may not attend if any member has a temperature of 99.6 or above, has COVID-19/Flu-like symptoms, or has travelled out of the country within two weeks of Mass date.
· Masks are required for all persons in attendance and must be worn upon exiting your car until returning to your car after Mass. You must bring your own mask; they will not be provided.
· Communion will be received in the hand only; there will be no chalice.
For More information, see the E-News that will be sent on Tuesday, June 9. Information will be posted on the parish website at that time.