Are you feeling exhausted from all the disruptions to life brought on by the pandemic? Are you or someone you know struggling with challenges like . . .
· Isolation and loneliness;
· Anxiety over health;
· Grief due to many different kinds of losses;
· Tension from juggling work, childcare, and schooling;
· Financial strain or job loss;
· Uncertainty about the future; or
· Other unexpected life challenges?
If so, you don’t have to face it alone. Our Stephen Ministers are ready to listen, care, encourage, and provide emotional and spiritual support.
A Stephen Minister will meet with you privately - by phone, by video chat, or, if safely possible, in person—to offer care and support. It’s free and completely confidential. For more information, call [contact name and phone number].
To learn more or how you or someone you know can get help, contact the ministry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the parish office at 404-261-7181, ext 128.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” - Matthew 11:28