Debbie Kehoe, Director of Our Lady of the Assumption Preschool
firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 261-7181, ext. 112
For complete information go to the preschool website:
Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Church and Preschool are committed to providing each child with an atmosphere fostering growth in the areas of spirituality, self esteem, cognitive learning and social, emotional and physical development. Through classroom experiences, children will learn respect for themselves, others and the blessings of our world as they gain a love of learning the skills to achieve educational and emotional success.
Goals and Philosophies
Our Lady of the Assumption Preschool seeks:
- To provide each individual child with a safe, secure and loving environment filled with positive encouragement, nurturing and spiritual growth.
- To provide experiences in the areas of math, early literacy, nature/science, social studies and the arts through developmentally appropriate activities and practices.
- To provide an environment where children are taught awareness, love and respect for people of all nationalities and backgrounds.
- To provide the opportunity to develop a love, appreciation and protection of the environment and natural resources in God’s world.
- To encourage individual responsibility for one’s self through socialization and the opportunity to succeed as a member of a group.
- To develop an atmosphere where children’s choices direct their activities, minimizing the need for discipline and maximizing positive encouragement and support.
- OLA Parish Preschool Verification (to be submitted to your parish office)